New property listed in Metrotown, Burnaby South

I have listed a new property at 6970 Willingdon AVE in Burnaby.
Booking viewing online: Address: 6xx0 Willingdon Avenue, Burnaby South, Metrotown, V5J3R2 Property Details: - Status: Available Now! Unfurnished! - Rent: $4,800 + 3/4 Utilities - Property Type: Partial House - Floor Area: sq.ft. - Bedroom(s): 4 - Bathroom(s): 3 -Living room: 3 - Appliances: ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW Inner QUIET part of Willingdon Ave. convenient prime Metrotown location with back lane. Walking distance to Metrotown, Skytrain. New renovated house with 3 living room . The above floor with circular hallways, 3 spacious Bedroom, 3rd Bedroom with high 11'ceiling & balcony. No Smoking, No Pets, One Family Only! At least one-year rental! References and credit/EMPLOYMENT checks are required. Sincere Real Estate Services Ltd. -- Professional property management company! Don't be a victim, always make sure the person who is renting the property is an Owner or the Owners Agent. All or any measurements contained in any advertising have been obtained by a third party. All information contained within is subject to change, removal, or error and does not constitute an agreement. All advertised information must be verified by the renting party prior to entering into an agreement. Contact Sincere Real Estate Services Ltd. to book a showing!
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.